Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We're Back

I am excited to welcome you all back to school this year. I know I'm not that great at updating the blog, but we'll see how I do this year. Right off the bat, we'll be having Shakespeare Competition Auditions on the 6th of September right after school in the Little Theatre. Hopefully we can get a good group to go so the cost can be less. Also, get yourselves ready for musical auditions, coming up on the 12, 13, and 14 of September. We will be doing Once Upon a Mattress. See you soon.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Dallin Remund. I'm new to Herriman High School. Do you have to have know how to sing, act, or dance to be considered for a lead in the show? And second thing, will your theater classes learn the necessary skills to one portray classic characters such as Edward on Twilight or Bob West as Barney from 1992? Oh yes, and last thing! What would happen if a ninja attacked us in the middle of class? Would you be prepared to protect us with the necessary samurai skills to take down a ninja?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, no, and yes. You're ridiculous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Great and Powerful Trixie is also the best pony.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can a student do both the musical and Shakespeare competition? And what about that ninja thing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will always do my best to protect my students from ninjas.

    ReplyDelete