Saturday, August 7, 2010

I've had a couple people contact me about possibly being Drama Officers. The tricky thing is that I can't even get into my classroom until the week before school starts. What will probably happen is that I will figure out one of those days that you guys can come in and help me get my classroom set up so that I can have an opportunity to get to know you better. Here is a very skeletal rundown of what would be expected of you:

Drama Club Officers will mostly be in charge of helping with things like publicity, fundraising, and activities. You would probably want to be able to meet with the other officers at least once a month to plan and discuss things that are happening. It would be ideal and awesome to be able to have some sort of Drama Club activity about once a month. When I find out when I can be at the school and do interviews of some sort, I will let you know so that you can come meet with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment